Tuesday, July 28, 2009

About Me



I am a wife, mom and HGTV junkie! I have a background in design and a degree from The Art Institute of Dallas. I love to decorate and I love to save money! If I can do both at the same time it makes me giggly!

I just love good design! I am interested in design in all forms! I like to think about why it works (or why it doesn’t) – from an ad in a magazine, a book cover, a logo on a sign, the layout of a restaurant, pretty much everything - and of course, anything for your home!



I decided to join Blogland myself after spending hours and hours enjoying and being inspired by all you creative, funny and talented folks out there!

I love to talk about decorating! If you have any questions or would like a little advice please send me an e-mail!

E-MAIL:

thishumblehouse@yahoo.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much!